WRONG SIDE OF THE BLADE – CAPE TOWN
Facing a knife attack or a threat of violence from a knife wielding criminal is one of the most likely but most difficult personal protection situations.
Having a plan and set of skills to save your life will make all of the difference to your survivability.
In this weekend course we will teach you proven plans and techniques for as many situations related to a knife attack as we can. These are not theoretical skills that have never actually been used. Many of our students who face violence on a daily basis and have been attacked and stabbed prior to learning these skills have used what we taught them effectively.
We will cover:
- Maintaining and create space between you and an attacker.
- Dealing with a threat of attack and intimidation with a knife.
- Neutralising an ambush attack where there is no space or time to acquire your own weapon if you have one.
- Finishing the fight enabling you space to leave / draw your weapon and with no space where there “no other option”.
- Stopping the knife attack that goes to or starts when on the ground.
Saturday 2nd April 11am – 4pm
Sunday 3rd April 10am – 4pm
Fee: R1200 per person for both days or R750 per day
Account Name: SMART Tac
Account #: 62910144906
Branch Code: 250655
Please put your full name as reference.